FlashLink® VU In-Transit Logger
- Accepted by most receivers
- Consolidate logger inventory with one brand for all shipments
- Hi/low alarms 41°F/33°F (5°C/0.6°C)
- Mounted on high-visibility locator card
- Trip history statistics on LCD for quick receiving decisions
- Patented Shadow Log™ feature guarantees data even if the operator fails to start the unit
- Download data to PC as secure PDF report
This single-use in-transit logger is accepted by most receivers and is the ideal cold chain management tool for tracking temperature during transportation of perishable products. It can be used on all outbound loads, so suppliers are able to consolidate their temperature recorders to one model. Using the FlashLink® VU In-Transit Logger means there is no need to stock various brands in the shipping office, making inventory management easy, and eliminating the problem of running out of any one particular type of logger for a specific receiver.
Model 20879 is factory configured with alarm settings to alert receivers with a flashing red LED when temperature during transit has gone above 41°F/5°C or below 33°F/0.6°C, and has a 30 minute delay start and a 30 minute alarm delay. The patented Shadow Log™ feature guarantees data, even if the shipper forgets to start the unit. The loggers are downloaded using free FlashLink Data Manager software, and reports are saved in PDF format to email and archive for record keeping, traceability and to help comply with HACCP and FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act) requirements.